Volleyball & Basketball Camp
Volleyball & basketball camp
August 2nd – 4th
2021 Trojan Girls “Double Nets” Skills Camps
The West Marshall Girls’ Basketball and Volleyball coaching staff is excited to offer 3 days’ worth of “net” skills to our next generation of student-athletes!
Girls attending will receive coaching from the staff and our high school athletes and learn more about the foundational skills in both sports. We look forward to providing a fun learning environment for all interested!
–Registration form also available online at: https://wmcsd.org/
- All interested girls entering 4th through 8th grade in the 2021-2022 school year.
- West Marshall Middle School Gym
- Volleyball Skills Camp: Fundamental volleyball skills including passing, serving, hitting, and basic position movement will be covered.
- Basketball Skills Camp: Fundamental basketball skills including dribbling, passing, shooting form, basic offense and defense, and ball movement will be covered.
- Along with individual drills, team games will be played at the end of each day.
- Monday, August 2nd through Wednesday, August 4th
- Volleyball Skills Camp: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Basketball Skills Camp: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Proper Attire: Please make sure girls wear proper attire, including shorts, t-shirts, and athletic shoes. The gym gets warm!
- Lunch Break: If a girl plans to attend both camps, please bring a sack lunch to eat during the hour break between sessions from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Water Bottle: Girls should bring a water bottle for personal use during break times.
- Volleyball Only: $20/girl & includes t-shirt
- Basketball Only: $20/girl & includes t-shirt
- Both Camps: $30/girl & includes t-shirt for both camps
Mail completed form and registration fee by 7/16/21 to:
West Marshall Booster Club
PO Box 482
State Center, IA 50247
Questions? Contact Coach Honeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-419-1260.