ONLINE ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
- Complete the 2022-23 enrollment in JMC for each student using the directions below.
- Pay any applicable instructional resource fees by AUGUST 23, 2022 which have been added to your family JMC online account.
FEE PAYMENT & LUNCH DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS: link
TO MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT: YOU MUST PAY FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER. YOU CANNOT PAY FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE UNLESS YOU SELECT “DESKTOP APPLICATION”.
2022-2023 Before & After School Bus Transportation Needs Form
**NEW TO THE DISTRICT? ALL NEW students to West Marshall MUST complete the online registration AND the additional forms listed below**
Interested in Preschool? Complete the online preschool application
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S):
- Go to JMC.
- Choose the Parent Icon.
- If you are NEW to the district, click on the New Enrollment icon instead and enter in the required information and follow the steps accordingly.
- Enter your username and password and click login. *If you do not have this information, please contact the superintendent’s office to assist you at 641-483-2660*.
- Select “Register for 2022-23” from the left menu and then select Start/Continue the Registration Process.
- Complete or update each page’s information and then use the NEXT button to advance the page.
- This process will take you through each one of your students enrolled at West Marshall. Click FINISH when complete.
- After you have verified all information, click LOG OUT.
FORMS REQUIRED BY THE DISTRICT:
The forms below are also linked through JMC but provided for convenient access here. Please complete the necessary form(s) based on your student(s) type(s) noting that NOT ALL forms need to be completed annually. Contact your school building main office or the Superintendent’s Office if you have questions.
|I am a RETURNING student to West Marshall||Returning Student to West Marshall|
|I am a NEW STUDENT to West Marshall||New Student Online Registration Forms|
|I am a 3 or 4 year old PRE-SCHOOL STUDENT to West Marshall||PRE-SCHOOL ONLINE Registration Forms|
OFFICE STAFF CONTACTS:
Elementary School: 641-483-2671 (Toni)
Middle School: 641-483-2165 (Heather)
High School: 641-483-2136 (Megan)
Superintendent’s Office: 641-483-2660 (Buffi)
Transportation 641-483-2684 (Michelle)