2019-2020 ONLINE REGISTRATION
Parents and families we are pleased to offer online registration through JMC if your child has been previously enrolled at West Marshall.
- Click Here to Learn about how FEES ARE NOW PAID DIRECTLY THROUGH JMC
Directions for currently enrolled students
- Click on this link to JMC.
- This will take you to JMC. Choose the parent icon.
- You will enter your username and password, click login. If you do not have this information, please contact the superintendent’s office to assist you. 641-483-2660
- Now click on Student Registration. Update each page by using the NEXT button to advance the page. This process will take you through each one of your students enrolled at West Marshall. Click FINISH when complete.
- After you have verified all information, click LOG OUT.
ON-SITE Registration August 6th 8 AM-11 AM or 3 PM-6 PM
You may attend West Marshall All District Registration on Tuesday, August 6th. Registration will be located at West Marshall Middle School at 605 3rd Street NW in State Center. Staff from all three buildings will be available to assist with the registration process. We will also have representatives from transportation, food service, and health services to answer all of your questions for the 2019-2020 school year. The athletic boosters will also be selling West Marshall apparel and taking orders.
Class list will be open for viewing on JMC no later than August 1st!