Access to JMC Home Page THIS INCLUDES FAMILY, STUDENT, TEACHER, OFFICE AND FOOD SERVICE!
KEY JMC INFO:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL – ACCESSING ACADEMIC REPORTS: Here is information for middle school parents on how to access your child’s academic reports. JMC Parent Report (PDF)
- TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S):
- Go to JMC.
- Choose the Parent Icon.
- Enter your username and password and click login. *If you do not have this information, please contact the superintendent’s office to assist you at 641-483-2660*.
- Select “Register for 2022-23” from the left menu and then select Start/Continue the Registration Process.
- Complete or update each page’s information and then use the NEXT button to advance the page.
- This process will take you through each one of your students enrolled at West Marshall. Click FINISH when complete.
- After you have verified all information, click LOG OUT.
- FEE PAYMENT & LUNCH DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS: link
TO MAKE AN ONLINE PAYMENT: YOU MUST PAY FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER. YOU CANNOT PAY FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE UNLESS YOU SELECT “DESKTOP APPLICATION”.