Trojan 6 to 6 Extended Care School Year Program
***OUR PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY FULL. PLEASE CONTACT LORI SHAFFAR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST.***
We are excited to provide this service to our students and families and look forward to building a healthy relationship with your family. Our goal is to provide students with a safe, nurturing and adult supervised environment.
- Provide a variety of activities to support the strengths and needs of all children. These activities/centers will include technology, homework help, STEM activities, games and recreations, and art. These activities will match students’ developmental levels.
- Provide a safe environment where staff and students will follow West Marshall PBIS expectations.
- Provide a nurturing environment where staff and students will respect and help each other. Staff will encourage students to problem solve and work through conflicts, while teaching and reinforcing social skills.
- Provide clear and open communication between home and school. Staff will be expected to share information with families and families are welcome to do the same. We believe that communication is important to ensure students’ needs are met.
Josh Russell – Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori Shaffar – Coordinator email@example.com
EASY REGISTRATION FOR PARENTS
1. Complete Electronic Forms Below
2. For information on how to access billing and payment information please click here.
3. Contact Lori Shaffar with any questions about the registration process. ALL required forms and information must be complete and submitted before the child can attend the 6 to 6 Extended Care program.
Serving West Marshall Elementary attending/resident students